We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


7.27.2011

"Viper" Cat Toy

FREE Crochet Pattern~ "Viper" Cat Toy inspired by Seth's imagination of Kung Fu Panda's Furious 5. (I think it looks like a grass snake.)
Materials needed:          
  •  Worsted weight yarn                      
  •  I-hook
  •  Scrap Yarn

magic circle or ch 2

R1 sc 6
R2 sc 2 in each stich around
R3-4 *sc8, dec1* repeating from * to * around
stuff with scrap yarn
R5 sc in front loop around and around until you get to the desired length
fasten off & sew in the end if you desire.
Personally, I think leaving the tail out could add intensity for Kitty.
OR even stick a tassle on the end!

Doing this in the front loop only allows it to stretch out and it gets really skinny.


All the crochet patterns I have here are FREE. I have an Etsy store where I offer many more patterns for a suggested donation. 100% of proceeds go to benefit my son's therapies. 
If you feel lead to leave a donation, there is a secure Donation button in the right hand margin. It is secured by Paypal. THANK YOU!

No comments: