We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


7.18.2011

Changes for Seth's Schedule

Seth still doesn't have a diagnosis and we are still not concerned about it. He is 5 now and showing more signs of being GT (gifted and talented).

We had him at the fantastic private school (CSA) which busted him out of his shell and he began speaking more and following instruction. His "report card" was 100%. We couldn't be surprised because it was about recognizing letters and shapes. He has been reading since he was 2 and learned the basics of geometry at 3.
It's now time to focus on individual speech & occupational therapy.
CSA was group therapy- 4 hour intensive each day, 5 days a week.

We found a school for GT children. He needs to be speaking well enough to be evaluated for entry.
I don't even know the costs for this new school but I have an answer on the individual speech.

I need to sell about $400 a week to make this happen while Seth is at home. WOW.
If you are looking for my free patterns, please check the left margin and consider donating a dollar or 2 to our cause.

This is a new series of baby afghans coming in to play and I'm just waiting on the photographer to post those new images. I took this one in home because I just couldn't wait.
Ps. 37 is on my heart today!

No comments: