We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


7.13.2011

Rockets, Planets & Stars. Oh My! Seth loves his new room.

For the last 3 mornings- around 4am- Seth wakes up chatting and laughing. He finally mentioned this morning that it's because he loves his new room. (I can't tell you how good that makes us feel.) He doesn't even want to go anywhere. Yesterday, I introduced latitude, longitude, degrees, the Equator & Prime Meridian while reviewing the different countries. I think we'll get him a globe today and a science workbook.
This is the rocket we put up in his room & in the other picture, he is holding Uranus.I sell these Rocket Kits, by the way. I just haven't posted them in my online store. Please contact me on Facebook. I will post the Rocket Kit online this week and come back to add the link here.
 

No comments: