We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


2.27.2012

What do you use for stitch markers or gift adornments?

For many years, I've used scrap yarn, but recently found these adorable little charms and turned them into stitch markers for special occassions. They are in My Etsy Shop found under my crochet patterns tab. Of course, you will find my Irish Beard Hat Pattern there along with the fuller Santa Beard Hat Crochet Pattern also known as the Lumberjack Beard Beanie.
My Etsy store is called Simply Collectible Crochet Designs and Patterns. Staying true to collecting and treasuring not only what we create, but what we gift and what we receive, is always very much on my mind. These precious stitch markers serve as gift markers or adornment.

What a precious way to add something special to your gifts. This adornment says, "Made for an Angel". Use your stitch marker and close it onto your work to adorn your gift.

Such a simply and beautiful way to add a special something to your work. This gift, stitch marker says, "Made With Love."


1 comment:

Sheltie Times said...

I use saftey pins. I've received stitch markers as gifts, but with the way I loose my pins, I hate to use the beautiful ones.