We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


2.24.2012

Very Hungry Caterpillar Crochet Pattern

I cannot wait to complete this pattern. There are so few bits to secure before final proofing, but I'm still making Irish Beard Beanie Hats for St. Patrick's Day. With about 20 more Beard combos to make and send in the next week, there won't be much time to get this new pattern done until next week, but it is adorable. Part of it, will be a blanket that I haven't worked up yet, but the super chunky yarn is staring at me.

Inspired by The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Crochet Pattern for Infant Cocoon w/ Hat and modifications for Child to Adult. The blanket is a special surprise and I cannot wait until this is completed.
Thank you for your support, Everyone!

No comments: