We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


2.21.2012

Now I know.

What a crazy February it's been! 

Never, in my life, have I felt so clear headed and had so much responsibility in everything around me. It seems as if the door to knowledge is opening. 

Do you ever feel like you are going through a handful of years walking against a strong current with undertoe trying to take you out at every step? Do you know what it feels like to stand on what you think is firm sand only to have the delicate, warm, ocean water peel it out from under you so that your balance is impaired? 

Right this moment, I am in the dunes and can see where I was standing. 
I know where I've been.
What's best? 
GOD works it all out every time.

No comments: