We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


1.14.2011

Up Too Late...

conjuring ideas of how to honestly raise money for my sweet Seth's therapies. 

The amount needed increases every day with every question. I refuse to feel as though it is unreachable. I refuse to feel defeated. Sometimes, I want to cry out of sheer relief that I know it isn't about me. Other days, I tell my emotions that the only way to see GOD is to talk to Seth and Will... not to retreat... not to be alone. 

LOVE is here. 
TRUST is here. 
GUIDANCE is here. 

Prayer oozes from my heart.


But if I say, "I will not mention HIS Word or speak any more in HIS Name," HIS word is in my heart like a fire. It's like a fire shut up in my bones! I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot!
Jeremiah 20:9

No comments: