We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


11.18.2011

Beard Beanie Hats

My beard beanie crochet pattern is among many out in the sea of colors and yarns and it is one of my most popular items. I can't even say how popular it is right now. I have one pattern that is a reversible chin curtain and a Santa beard that just rocks, if I do say so myself! Check it out.
The obviously Irish Beard Beanie Hat.

The Santa Beard Beanie version.

The Fisherman Beard Beanie



































The all stem from the same pattern and work up within the hour. The ski mask alternative. LOVE it.

No comments: