We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


4.04.2011

Thank You, Donors!

~My hope is rising~ $620 away from goal for Summer Enrichment Camp! Every penny counts, now. If you are looking for the Free Patterns posted on All Free Crochet, please read the margin to the left for the list. Thank you, all, for your support! (These patterns were being sold to raise money for my son's therapies. If you would like to contribute, there is a donation button to the right. It is not necessary, of course.)

No comments: