We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


4.11.2011

So Close & Yet So Far

Approximately $400 away from summer camp for my sweet boy. His ITP (Individual Treatment Plan) from the school got to me today. It states that he is improving with the one-on-one assistance, but requires outside individual OT. 

The company we evaluated with last, wants $110/hr. There isn't any way possible we can do that. That is why we have him in this school. We cannot afford Speech Therapy and the school is less expensive than the actual Speech Therapy even though classes are taught by Speech Pathologists. For the school, it is $15 an hour. You can't beat that for Speech Therapy!

I meet with his teacher tomorrow. Amazing how nervous we can get about things that are beyond our control. 


If you are looking for the Free Patterns posted on All Free Crochet, please click the Blog Archive to the left and search through the postings. Thank you, all, for your support! (These patterns were being sold to raise money for my son's therapies. If you would like to contribute, there is a donation button to the right. It is not necessary, of course.)

No comments: