We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


4.28.2011

Seth is officially enrolled!

Thank  you, Everyone, for your support! Details to come soon. First, I need to let the dust in my brain settle. I just had to come on to announce that Seth is officially enrolled in the Summer Enrichment Camp (Level 2- Paid in Full) & a deposit has been left to secure his position in Level 3 for next year.

He is so changed since we started him at this school and the Speech Therapists have been the main help in all of this. He has access to 6 Speech Therapists throughout the course of his 4 hour day- not to mention all the teacher's assistants. More to come later! (AND more free patterns!)

To view the free patterns, please go to the left margin and click on the months to get the breakdown of posts in which you will find a few free patterns. Thank you for your support! I do sell some patterns on Etsy & Storenvy, but you can know that all donations (button to the right) and all proceeds go to his therapies. This is all for my family!

No comments: