We do the best we can to make ends meet. When our hearts are open, inspiration unfolds.
I call this Simply Collectible because I am looking to cherish every breath, every tear, every drop of rain, every bit of laughter and every morsel of life.
This isn't about me. It's about my son, Seth, and the therapies and education that will help him flourish!


2.23.2011

Today was Seth's first day at Capitol School- Praise GOD!

I am so happy and Seth is so proud to be a student. His confidence has shot up and he really has the desire to speak more and be part of a group.

On the other hand, I am suffering from anxiety. It seems that I have been programmed to go straight into "adrenal dump" mode. No matter which way I turn, there is anxiety. The only way to combat this is to start exercising on a regular basis, take extra supplementation and focus on breathing techniques. Not to mention, get back in to a bible study! I miss the word, bird!

Here is a picture of my latest amigurumi critter. Is this amigurumi an alien or a monster? Seth helped me draw it up and insisted it be red. It took several weeks to complete, but I am quite happy with it. The moment it was finished, Seth said, "Love Baby!" So, I present to you... Love Baby.


This little alien or monster amigurumi crochet pattern is available at My Etsy Shop.

No comments: